Webinar – Influence in the C-Suite
Today’s challenging business environment demands that sales professionals and consultants break through the noise that surrounds the senior leaders of prospective customer organizations by speaking to what is most important to them. This requires skill, conviction, and, ultimately, the ability to influence.
Have you ever pondered these questions?
- What do senior customer and client leaders expect when I engage with them?
- What does it take to break through all the noise coming at them everyday to get their attention?
- How do I gain their interest, trust and ultimate sponsorship for my recommendations?
Everything is different when calling on the customer and client C-Suite.
Join guest executive Mike Haaf, former Chief Marketing Officer/EVP/SVP Marketing of Extended Stay Hotels, Food Lion, Office Depot, First USA Bank, and CEO and Chairman of the Board of Self Point, and David Alexander, Senior Performance Consultant with Accclivus for this session answering these questions and more. We will explore what it takes to develop trust and influence with senior leadership thereby increasing our effectiveness in gaining their sponsorship.
- Develop a better understanding of what senior executives expect and find valuable (C-Level context).
- Become more confident in building C-level relationships by developing the necessary mindset.
- Learn to generate a relevant and compelling discussion.