R3 Service Core (Open)
R3 Service Core provides a solid foundation of skills, techniques, and approaches to enable service professionals to take communication with customers to a new level. They are better able to diagnose problem`s and identify needs—beyond the obvious. And they are more skilled at guiding customers toward achieving optimal results with your product and service solutions.
The target audience for R3 Service Core: Service professionals, including field service engineers, telephone support representatives, technical support specialists, installation consultants, supervisors, managers, and executives.
Upon successful completion of R3 Service Core, a service professional should be able to
- Begin each customer interaction—whether face-to-face or on the phone—in a way that establishes a positive and productive tone, direction, and focus
- Guide each service dialogue—even when faced with an irritated customer or an emotional situation—in a way that ensures results and strengthens the business relationship
- Effectively manage customer expectations
- Keep the customer informed and involved
- Recommend approaches and solutions that lead to optimal results, strengthened relationships, and profitable revenue
- Effectively address customer misperceptions, uncertainties, and concerns
- Conclude each customer interaction in a way that ensures that the customer understands the value that has been delivered and commits to appropriate future action
- Take ownership for the customer relationship and the profitability of each service interaction
This R3 Service Core course is comprised of five (5) 90-minute webinars to be held at the same time each day, Monday – Friday.
Participants must attend all webinars and may only miss one webinar, provided arrangements are made with the instructor to complete the missed pre-work, webinar review, and assignments.